Thursday, March 03, 2005

Waiting For Sunrise and Sunset And Sunrise Again

This blog is dedicated to the 3 man army of the second, minute and hour. The irrepressible force. Well everyday I just wake up in the morning, with the futile attempt of trying to convince myself that a software professional is not a white collared labourer. Time just ticks by in trying this exercise till I finally give up by mid afternoon and wait for the magical 1800 hrs when I can guiltlessly(though I think I owe my organization nothing...not even my loyalty) walk out of office. I'm brimming with a smile, but realisation soon creeps in and it strikes saying "You ass, you fuckin have nothin better to do...you might as well have rotted in office".
Dealing with this I have actually realised that it's not so much the hatred for my job than my fear of actually settling for this which is driving me nuts. So I know at this point of time that if I continue like this waiting for time to pass by, eventually I still would be in a very comfortable positon....become a project manager and fuck knows what other crap. Ironically this is the very reason I've got to get out. The Empire awaits its awakening. Waiting on my tiny ass is not going to help.
So I decide.....and proclaim. The End is Near and so is The Begining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home