Sunday, March 13, 2005

Of Pears Soaps, Hydrogen Balloons And Red Stationary

Right now at this point in life I wish of nothing more than getting into an IIM. I have the oppurtunity and since God gave me this chance I almost think of it as my birthright to be in. Moreover, I think of it as a trivial wish. Something God can comply with very easily. Its amazing how all grown ups think that what they require is so trivial and must be theirs. On the other hand I look at kids and wonder what the hell they would do with the stuff that they demand.
Take my cousin for instance. Of all the things in the world what he loves the most are Pears Soaps, Hydrogen balloons and Red coloured stationary. I've always wondered why. He would never part with his soaps and always sleeps with them. It were as if there were some kind of treasure within that bar of soap. He has red pens, red erasers, red sharpeners and a red Parker. The first thing that he does when he gets a hydrogen balloon is he bursts it. The intrigue continues to grow within me.
I wonder why I cant see what he sees in these things. Life would be so much simpler, and I could just go on gazing at the sky. I would do so and not even ask for more. I continue wondering and then return back to reality where I want to get into an IIM and swim in a pool of gold after that.
Its not long before my cousin starts wondering as well where he lost these pleasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home