Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bitter Farewell

I had decided that I would write my tribute to Zizou if France did manage to win. Well, this isn't exactly a tribute to arguably the best player in the last 20 years (from the little I have seen of Maradonna, I think Zizou has been quite comparable in talent). Today the footballing world witnessed probably the biggest anti-climaxes and the most disgraceful exits Zizou could have dreamt of. He could have not played the final and rested for the rest of his life that he helped his side reach the final, fighting against age, in fighting and all the crap that surrounds French football. Sure he scored the French goal in the game, but WHAT THE FUCK WENT THROUGH HIS HEAD TO FUCKIN HEAD BUTT THAT FART OF A DEFENDER MATTERAZZI (THE IDIOT'S NAME IS SO DIFFICULT TO SPELL). We probably will get to know in the days to come about the reason behind this inexplicable incident. But no fuckin reason would be good enough excuse to save your arse for just 10 fuckin minutes before you could guide your team to World Cup Glory again.
Farewell, Zizou....I sure will miss the magic. And just for the record, I still love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home