Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Night Finally Well Spent

Finally some action and a night well spent. Looking at the waves in Marine Drive, contemplating on life or the lack of it sure instills a lot in me. The food at Chowpatty added to that stirred some untouched emotions which no other could. Some booze added to that would have been fun but just didnt have the mood.
Seeing Fatman jump from anywhere is not a pretty sight, but seeing the video of his bungee jump was the only time I ever felt jealous of anyone(yesterday). Yesterday had its great moments.
1. The stinky walk to Andheri stn.
2. The great kheer at Crystals.
3. Me looking at passersby who were walkin hand in hand...shouting out what losers and telling myself that I was the one who was a loser.
4. The greatest moment however definitely had to be Kamblis comment "This is the pefect Irani Restuarant...only its not Irani". Stored and etched like a priceless gem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me... said...

Read this dudue. Just brilliant. What's ur number in Mumbai. You need to introduce me to Mumbai's nightlife when I get there.

http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2005/jun/02rashmi.htm

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home