Monday, June 06, 2005

Compulsive Insomniac

This blog as it progresses will only strengthen my claim that the title is most suitable since there is no concrete content in this blog. This post will neither help me releive yself of my miseries nor am I targettin some audience by writin it. All I want to say is that Im a compulsive insomniac. Im dead sleepy right now. If anyone could get my eyes closed for a second, I would only wake up in the next century. But my mentality does not permit me to do so. My eccentricities have reached new levels and I purposely curtail my sleep and do nothing constructive while Im awake except watch 70's classics on TV(not that its constructive in a strict sense, but thats the best I can do). No matter what time of the night I return and how stoned I am, I have this incredible urge to surf the net and browse the same sites over and over again. Its become so habitual that I could type the URLs even when drugged with 5 joints of marijuana(not that Ive tried).
Beatles music playin in the background right now and prevents me from sleeping for another hour atleast. Ive heard the fuckin song a million times but I use it as an excuse to stay awake. For those of you who have read the post till here...God you gotta be real jobless to read such senseless crap which is of no value absolutely. Or the other possibility is that your a compulsive insomniac as well, in which case welcome to the club

1 Comments:

Blogger madshelfer said...

I love the way u love your depression and your insomnia...seems like am not alone on this earth.:-)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home