Sunday, June 19, 2005

The 4th Dimension

My posts are generally a reflection of my struggle against myself. My bickerings with my alter-ego (I dont know why but Ive lately started calling him Phillip) have assumed historic proportions. My questions have ranged from everything physical to the metaphysical to the semi-physical to the plain nothingness. Its amazing that even though there is cofirmation of the existence of three dimension, people think only linearly leaving the z-axis to be only of academic value. This is a far cry from Einsteins attempt to educate the world about his discovery, the 4th dimension time. I am writing this at this moment because after a discussion yesterday, I realised that Im not only located at the wrong co-ordinated in 3D space, but that I have also been displaced in time by a huge amount(ofcourse the amount is minuscule when compared to the general logistics of world existence).
My birth here has taken at a time where I am an innate outlaw, but there just isnt much to rebel against. So what do I do? I just fight against myself. I try and oppose all thoughts that must come naturally to me, and what am I left with.... completely unnatural thoughts. Actually Im not sure about this part. What I am thinking right now maybe in my nature and my non-freaky part is what I assume to be unnatural in me. Anyways coming back to the point, I feel cheated by time. The birth of technology took place without me, the birth of rock n roll, the Vietnam war, hippies, Microsoft, India's freedom struggle, the Fountain Head book release, The Foundation book release.
Why God why? What I have left now is watching Bush jr shout that he will smoke out Osama from his hole...that was 4 years ago and Osama right now is probably getting married to his 24th wife and conceiving hs 69th child. What I have left now is a country with stupid radical fanatic bastards doing nothing non vandalistic. Ok enough. I dont want to behave like Ms Universe and say I want to bring out world peace, but anyways I have far too many things to rebel against. And the guys Im up against dont even have brains worth peanuts. Ill win hands down. Wheres the competition. The sense of belonging increases which in turn increase my sense of unbelonging to this era? I hope some of you reading this can understand what Im saying, because I dont. Im not even drunk right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home